Block and Replace a CardKristy Davis2019-09-16T13:54:52+00:00
Your online account management website allows you to temporarily and permanently block a card. If you block the card permanently, you can immediately order a replacement.
1. On the main navigation, select Cards > My Cards.
Note: If you have access to multiple account codes and customer IDs, ensure the correct options are selected at the top of the home page.
2. To temporarily block a card, locate the toggle button in the Status column. Click the toggle button to change the status to Off. You can come back anytime to change the card back to On.
3. To permanently block a card, click the Edit gear icon for the card you wish to block.
4. On the Edit your Card page, click Block Card.
5. A confirmation window opens. Click Confirm and Block Card.
6. The page refreshes and return you to the My Cards page. Your blocked card now displays in the Deleted Cards list.
7. To replace a card, return to the Edit your Card page and click Replace Card.
8. The Replace Card window opens. Select your shipping method for the new card. Then, click Replace Card.
Note: Please note the following:
Delivery time is in addition to card processing time. Overnight and 2-day shipping will be applied once processing is completed within 48 hours.
Be aware that clicking Replace Card will permanently block the existing card.
9. The page refreshes and returns you to the My Cards page. Your replaced card displays at the bottom of the list with the message “This card has not been printed yet” indicating that the card order is processing. When the card is shipped, the message will change to indicate the date the card was shipped.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!